The Ministerial Staff of New Jerusalem consists of the Pastor, Elders, Ministers & Missionaries. This staff is responsible for providing the spiritual leadership and oversight of the church. The Ministerial Staff is committed to supporting the vision of the church and living in the highest level of moral integrity. The primary purpose of our Ministerial Staff is to devote themselves to prayer and the study of God‘s Word (Acts 6:2). This enables the Ministerial Staff to work with the Pastor, to fulfill the biblical responsibility of giving God’s Word to the church.
Additional responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Administering the sacred ordinances of the church.
- Performing basic ceremonies (weddings, funerals and baby dedications).
- Working to facilitate peace among members of the congregation.
- Seeking to win back and reconcile the estranged.
- Overseeing ministries and working with Administration to develop new ministries.
- Providing accountability to one another.
- Providing needed support and overall direction for the ministry.
- Performing other duties and functions as prescribed by the Pastor.