The Youth Ministry serves youth from birth to adulthood. The function of this ministry is for in-reach discipleship and outreach ministry. The ministry exists, to lead our young people to salvation and holiness through Jesus Christ and to provide various activities, which are conducive for spiritual and personal growth and development.
- To challenge youth to think and live scripturally in their everyday lifestyle.
- To raise up young people who will boldly profess Jesus Christ is Lord.
- To aggressively pursue unchurched teens and young adults and see to it that their lives are transformed into a mirror that reflects the image of Christ.
- To share the gospel message in a relevant way, helping youth to understand that “holiness” is a proven foundation even for youth culture today.
- To promote adherence to the Word of God without compromise.
- To accomplish this purpose, regularly scheduled bible studies, services, meetings, fellowships, and activities are planned and implemented. Moreover this department helps to provide a wholesome environment for learning God’s word, youth development & skills to live by. The youth ministry caters to the age levels that are trying to find themselves. The youth leaders make themselves available to its members through forums, face to face sessions and etc.
The Teens are pictured above preparing baskets for the local nursing home and below the youth host their annual Prayer Breakfast. This department is always on the move in ministry!
Our ongoing mission is to spiritually impact the youth so that their lives reflect the image of Christ, thereby impacting their community, their state and world in a positive way.
The following is available through the Youth Ministry
- The Purity Class is unique and unlike any other organization of its kind in that, it not only teaches youth how to be pure, chaste, and holy in the home, school, neighborhood and church; but it offers a full activity and involvement pro-gram that discourages the need in Christian youth for the companionship of the world.
- The Purity Class is a very sensitive auxiliary, for it caters to the age levels that are trying to find them-selves, to know who they really are and what they want to do in life. They are yet unsure of where and how far up the ladder of success they should aim. Finding one’s self is not an easy job unless there is someone there to guide them.
- The Purity Class is a wholesome environment for youth development as well-rounded and balanced individuals. It does this by teaching and upholding moral standards, discipline, a higher standard of living, and true Christian virtue. The Purity class consists of boys and girls, ages 12-17, and is divided into two groups: Junior Puritans (ages 12-15) and Trailblazers (ages 16-17).